Xbox update feedback

Azlog

Happy with the fixes for the Xbox version but got a few points:

Passenger version still unflyable due to lag

Engine management system doesn’t change to Auto at thrust reduction altitude when doing a FLEX takeoff 

Pressing TOGA on the runway for takeoff starts a very slow engine spool up that means full power isn’t achieved until you are most of the way down the runway. Is only happening on first takeoff after loading in. I did a multi leg trip and didn’t have it at the second or third takeoff

Chocks toggle in EFB is inverted - turning them on takes them off 

• Like 2

Goodevening.

For me a update aswell i did a flight this afternoon from KMIA to MKJS after i put on the flightplan and all the stuff i was lining up for runway 26l and the sound you hear when the generators go from APU power to Engine power that sound i also heard and everything was gone. My flightplan was blank and i had 12 ton of fuel onboard after that reset in only had 4 tons left so i could not reach the destination with that amount of fuel.

Ok so I’ve noticed 2 things on reviewing

Profile was disengaging somewhere between me setting it and getting to the runway. Not sure what was happening but if I engage NAV and then Profile when I’m taxiing then it stays on and works fine

Thrust reduction altitudes look as though they set by the EFB but they aren’t. I set up a flight from EHAM and I noticed that they all said -12. Changed them all to 1000 and the engine management system flicked over from flex to auto as expected

The EFB doesn’t seem to be saving my settings. Every time I load in it changed auto filler disconnect to yes and resets the thrust reduction altitude to 1500. 

• Like 2

Hey Folks,

After a few flights i have almost the same bugs.

In TOGA Engines wont spool up properly, Chock toggle is also reversed and the EFB wont save my settings (but this was also a problem before the update). I noticed also that i cant engage Profile before i‘m airborne.

and i recognized that my custom registration wont show on the airframe and in the Cockpit (and yes the Option is on)

Best regards Maverick ✈️

2 hours ago, Maverick3007 said:

Hey Folks,

After a few flights i have almost the same bugs.

In TOGA Engines wont spool up properly, Chock toggle is also reversed and the EFB wont save my settings (but this was also a problem before the update). I noticed also that i cant engage Profile before i‘m airborne.

and i recognized that my custom registration wont show on the airframe and in the Cockpit (and yes the Option is on)

Best regards Maverick ✈️

Have you correctly entered the thrust reduction altitudes in the takeoff page? I found they are defaulting to the airport altitude when they should be 1000 above

• Like 2

20 hours ago, Azlog said:

Have you correctly entered the thrust reduction altitudes in the takeoff page? I found they are defaulting to the airport altitude when they should be 1000 above

Yes I checked it, it‘s set on 1000 ft above airport altitude. But every new cold and dark start I have to set it on 1000 ft in the efb.

Best regards Maverick✈️