Manual Thrust only 80-85% on PC

NewFisch

Hi there,

Eigentlich bin ich ja B737 Fan liebe aber auch die alten Flieger aus den 80ern.
Ich wunder mich wenn ich an der Startbahn manuell Schub gebe, das N1 nich über ca. 85% geht. Da ich das bei keinen anderen Airliner kenne fragte ich in unseren Forum (virtuelle VA) nach ob das normal sei was mir dort verneint wurde. Anadere konnten das Problem nachstellen und so denken wir das es sich dabei um einen Bug handelt.

War schon ein paar mal echt eng beim starten des ansonsten echt klasse gewordenen Fliegers.

Grüße Matthias

I'm actually a B737 fan but I also love the old planes from the 80s. I'm surprised when I give manual thrust on the runway that N1 doesn't go above about 85%. Since I don't know this with any other airline, I asked in our forum (virtual VA) whether this was normal, which I was told no. Others were able to recreate the problem and so we think it is a bug. It was really tight a few times when taking off the otherwise really great plane. Greetings Matthias
Edited by NewFisch
  • Like 1

I don't speak German and too lazy to translate it.  From the title of the thread, you need to check your throttle calibration.  

• Like 1
Mark "Crabby" Crabtree AAL311 | PHL
I7-9700KF | 2070 Super | Honeycomb Alpha/Bravo | MFG Crosswind

logo_130208.png

15 hours ago, NewFisch said:
I'm actually a B737 fan but I also love the old planes from the 80s.I'm surprised when I give manual thrust on the runway that N1 doesn't go above about 85%.Since I don't know this with any other airline, I asked in our forum (virtual VA) whether this was normal, which I was told no.Others were able to recreate the problem and so we think it is a bug.It was really tight a few times when taking off the otherwise really great plane.Greetings Matthias

Assuming your throttle calibration is correct, there is a bug about this that has been reported and is already being tracked by ini.

In the meantime, you can use the normal procedure of takeoff with the Auto-throttle system (ATS): Spool the engines to 40-50% N1, release brakes, trigger the go levers on the back of the throttle (or push the TOGA click-spot ini has included on the glareshield for east of use (button to the left of the autoland light - see attached picture)

toga click-spot.jpg

Edited by kevink817
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, kevink817 said:

Assuming your throttle calibration is correct, there is a bug about this that has been reported and is already being tracked by ini.

Thanks for the replay. Still waiting of fix from inibuilds.

Calibrationis correct. I wrote that other can recreate that Problem......But the plane is actually not allowed to take off with such serious problem. Good thing it's just a simulator.

greetings Matthias

• Like 1