Performance of INI Heathrow

BAW321

Hello, I am considering purchasing the INI Heathrow for MSFS and I was wondering if anyone with specs similar to these Intel Core i5-9400 2.9Ghz CPU and an Nvidia GeForce GTX 1660ti 6gb vram is  capable of running this scenery - if so what sort of performance?

I run MSFS on low end settings

Thanks

Bear in mind here that I do not currently have AI planes enabled in MSFS. However, performance of the IniBuilds Heathrow scenery is excellent on my i5 7600k @ 4.5Ghz/32GB DDR4-3600 RAM/Nvidia GTX 980Ti PC. This is running @ 1920x1080 resolution on a 24" widescreen monitor, with DSR @ 1.3x, all graphics options set to HIGH, all shadows/reflections etc enabled, TAA anti-aliasing, static aircraft @ 50%, and Terrain LOD and Object LOD set to 250 and 125 respectively. I also have UK2000 EGLC London City and Burning Blue Design EGLF Farnborough active in the same general area, and We Love VFR and GAIST (shipping mod) active. I also (currently) use the "Scattered Clouds" weather option. I have all road traffic disabled.

Some people may question that Terrain LOD setting, but I can guarantee you that it is genuine.

The only unknown for me with your own system is how well that CPU running at only 2.9Ghz will handle it. How well does other stuff run on your system at your low end settings?

I don’t have any payware scenery for MSFS 2020, but I can say that at the freeware Gatwick 2024 on Flightsim.to I get around 30-35 fps in the FBW a320nx and unfortunately with vatsim 25-30fps (In typical cloudy British weather)! 

Thanks

PS - I have 16gb of RAM but would upgrading it to 32gb help? (I’m new to the world of PC’s)