ZFWCG Entry freeze and FMC Target speed Zero, v1.0.5.

Haseen

Dear:

1. Even in v 1.0.5, ZFWCG Entry in FMC causes freeze and after some time, MSFS closes. Please note I use desktop PC.

2. During PROF descent, FMC target speed goes to zero, (at the bottom of PFD speed scale).

3. No TOD in either ND or FMC.

4. Flight from VGJR to VGHS. ILS RW 14, MIMAR transition.

Regards,

Haseen Ahmad.

iniBuilds A300-600 FMC ZFWCG Entry Freezes.PNG

iniBuilds A300-600 TGT SPD zero.PNG

Dear iniBuilds:

I am very fond of Airbus A300-600. I worked as an avionics engineer in A310 in Biman Bangladesh Airlines from 1996 to 2016... long 20 years! I sincerely wish the iniBuilds A300-600 be one of the best for msfs 2020. And I am also looking forward to your Airbus A350!

By the way, will there be any solutions or temporary work around to tackle the above issue in iniBuilds A300-600 v1.0.5?

Regards,

Haseen Ahmad.

Edited by Haseen

Dear Nico-Gumby:

Flt. Plan: VGJR to VGHS:

VGJR Bay 1, RW 34, JSR, airway W2 - waypoints- JSR, IBANU, MIMAR, DAC. Approach at ILS RW 14, Transition MIMAR. CI-40, weights in kgs, 1000, 1000, 600. Fuel 12 Tons. First, I enter the F-PLN. Then, in the INIT-B page, I enter/line select ZFW, Block fuel. No problem. But just when I try to enter ZFWCG, it does not sit in the box prompt and the messy black magic begins! Everything hangs!?

Please note, I also tried the same flight with iniBuilds A310. But no issues! I can input ZFWCG in the FMC.

Please help.

Haseen Ahmad.

• 4 weeks later...