LVAR Spadnext

petetech

Hey, im trying to set all my hardware as i require, and im having a lot of difficulty finding the relevant LVAR for each item. Some i have managed, others im finding impossible. Event viewer is hit and miss if i can get it to show something happening. Seems to be multiple strings sent for some things.

Just wondered, is there a list available of all the lvars along side a description. Main things are toga button, AT disconnect things like that. Im trying to build the entire profile outside of MSFS controls so as not to have to annoyingly set the profile every time i switch aircraft (the most annoying thing on MSFS)  

Are you a member of the Spad next discord? There is a thread in that discord for the A300, lots of good and helpful information there about LVARs and how to program the controls for the A300

• Thanks 1

A search of the systems forum should yield what you are looking for.  I am traveling and would have trouble posting a link

• Thanks 1
Mark "Crabby" Crabtree AAL311 | PHL
I7-9700KF | 2070 Super | Honeycomb Alpha/Bravo | MFG Crosswind

logo_130208.png

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/30/2024 at 5:12 AM, Skauber said:

Are you a member of the Spad next discord? There is a thread in that discord for the A300, lots of good and helpful information there about LVARs and how to program the controls for the A300

I cant seem to see it.... One for PMDG 737, 777, the ATR.... I surely can't be finding it this hard to figure out what command is used for the ap disconnect 😞

• 2 weeks later...

spad.next can be difficult to get around. Couple of hints: watch some video tutorials on youtube by LesOreilly. If asking questions, be specific, there are a couple of really grumpy SME's on Discord that seem to dislike questions but most everyone else is friendly.

On the left hand side of SPAD.neXt, click on the profiles icon, then click on ONLINE PROFILES. Search "A300" without the quotes and you'll see results for the A300. The profile by .errandil is pretty good. That's the one I built mine off of.

Lastly, for AP disconnect:

AP disconnect.jpg

Edited by pbrad74