Flung into the air during preflight

CF104

v1.0.3

I was doing the final flight plan entries into the Capt's MCDU when all of a sudden the aircraft was tossed into the air like a ragdoll and spinning like a top. This was at CYYC on APU power with engines not running. I'm going to give it another go.

John (A300 AME)

Screenshot (57).png

Screenshot (54).png

6 minutes ago, Nico - Gumby said:

Did it happen again on your second go? Would need reliable reproducable steps to fix this I'm afraid 😕

It was okay on the second try. I wonder if this is associated with the falling out of the sky issue (just the other way around 😵)? I'm going to do another flight out of CYYC this morning to see if it's still okay.

Cheers,

John (A300 AME)

• Thanks 1

Thank god I'm not the only one! Landed after a more or less uneventful flight, shut down the engines, got GSX to unload the plane (freighter version). All of the sudden, the plane started dancing around violently, had to quit my plans for a turn-around. No direct interaction with the plane when it happened, just GSX was active.

57 minutes ago, Nico - Gumby said:

@CF104 Do you have GSX as well by chance?

I don't have GSX. I was running Navigraph and FSUIPC7. This hasn't happened since but it's only been 3 flights.

Thanks,

John (A300 AME)

• Thanks 1