Engine thrust max on ground, idle power set

TrainNutter

Hi,

I’ve got a weird issue with the A300 that I can’t make heads or tails of. 

After engine start cycle on the ground, the engines go to absolute max power, yet my throttles are set to idle. If I slew, engine thrust immediately goes back to 100% N1

however as soon as I leave the ground on takeoff, the thrust starts reducing on its own, and at idle power around 1000ft regardless of where my throttles are set or if Autothrottle is on. 

thrust only increases briefly to full power once aircraft starts stalling. Throttle calibration does not affect this issue. Issues still occur no matter if I quickly set it up or go step by step checklist. 

I have also reinstalled the aircraft, but I’m trying to avoid clearing my community folder as it takes a long time to reinstall everything!

This it not an issue in any other aircraft either.

hardware I have Honeycomb Alpha yoke, Bravo throttles and Thrustmaster rudders

Thanks,

TrainNutter

I am not understanding this issue.  There must be a binding problem in the sim.  I use AAO and have the knob in IAS a lot.  My in sim controller profiles are all blank.  

Mark "Crabby" Crabtree AAL311 | PHL
I7-9700KF | 2070 Super | Honeycomb Alpha/Bravo | MFG Crosswind

logo_130208.png

3 hours ago, Nico - Gumby said:

Move your mode selector on the Bravo out of the IAS position and it should work without an issue 🙂

Worked!! Why does it do this? Weird binding with the Honeycomb autopilot buttons?

• iniBuilds 1

16 hours ago, TrainNutter said:

Worked!! Why does it do this? Weird binding with the Honeycomb autopilot buttons?

check all your bindings in the sim for that knob position

Mark "Crabby" Crabtree AAL311 | PHL
I7-9700KF | 2070 Super | Honeycomb Alpha/Bravo | MFG Crosswind

logo_130208.png