A300 goes crazy when coming out of a pause

felipeturbay

I was waiting to purchase to see if it would have the same issues as the A310 which has never been fixed.  I see it's the same issue as the A310, and I've also seen another thread where it also continues to burn fuel when paused, again just like the A310 which continues to have this problem.  Leads me to believe they don't know how to code this behavior to stop.  Unfortunate, as I was thinking of buying this plane but will likely pass until I hear this has been resolved.  One plane with this problem is enough for me.

2 hours ago, felipeturbay said:

I guess however these if happening to only few users and not everyone. At least I haven’t been able to find many reports about this issue…

I got the same issue

plus 1.  New to the A300 trying to program my gear with spad/unbinding defaults..  Came in and out of the menus-plane would always climb while the FMAs still showed P ALT P SPD… 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, CSN328 said:

I suspect it was the AP continue use trim cause this problem.

I try to disengage the AP before pause (ESC), and the plane was stable when out of the pause.

I need to give this a try! It might be a good hint! 
but I hope this is fixed soon…

• Like 1

12 hours ago, CSN328 said:

I suspect it was the AP continue use trim cause this problem.

I try to disengage the AP before pause (ESC), and the plane was stable when out of the pause.

i can confirm that by disengaging the AP, going into pause, and then resuming the flight, the airplane still is ok! many thanks for that workaround! 

• Like 1