Nose Wheel Steering

Jacob Bowling

For some reason I can’t get my plane to turn using my rudder pedals.  This is the only plane on MSFS I have this issue with.  I have checked all the bindings and there is literally nothing preventing it from being free.  The front tire moves back and forth but for some reason the plane will only “slide” straight ahead.  I have the Thrustmaster TPR Pedals.  Is anyone else having this issue. I have videos of it.  But can’t attach them here do to file size.  Super frusterating after just buying this plane and having limited time to fly it do to time constraints.  Any help would be appreciated.  

Thanks,

Jake Bowling

Edited by Jacob Bowling

On 12/30/2023 at 9:58 PM, Jacob Bowling said:

For some reason I can’t get my plane to turn using my rudder pedals.  This is the only plane on MSFS I have this issue with.  I have checked all the bindings and there is literally nothing preventing it from being free.  The front tire moves back and forth but for some reason the plane will only “slide” straight ahead.  I have the Thrustmaster TPR Pedals.  Is anyone else having this issue. I have videos of it.  But can’t attach them here do to file size.  Super frusterating after just buying this plane and having limited time to fly it do to time constraints.  Any help would be appreciated.  

Thanks,

Jake Bowling

Sir,

Are you using by chance GSX? If so there possibly could be a minor conflict with using gsx and the efb pushback app at the same time. If the locking pin was not removed by GSX as funny as this might sound the plane turn in either direction.  I have the same pedals but have assign the capt joystick for steering and have yet no problem. Maybe try to calibrate the rudder pedals through windows itself and see if that would resolve it. Let me know. 

Windows 11 Home Insider Preview 64-bit
CPU Intel Core i7 10700K @ 3.80GHz 
RAM 32.0GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @ 1066MHz (15-15-15-36)
Motherboard MPG Z490 GAMING EDGE WIFI

ATI AMD Radeon RX 6700 XT 12GB Gigabyte)

• 1 month later...