A300 accelerates after engines on

EFRAIN

My first thought is that you started the engines with parking brake off.  It does not move for me until after I release the parking brake.  After pushback, that is the first item to set. 

Mark "Crabby" Crabtree AAL311 | PHL
I7-9700KF | 2070 Super | Honeycomb Alpha/Bravo | MFG Crosswind

logo_130208.png

6 hours ago, Aqua1966 said:

I have the same problem. The engine power is running at 100 %. The throttles are set correctly. I use the honeycomb throttle. 

Regards Christian

Here the same to me. Configured the throttles in the inibuild EFB and are in idle (also when i look to A300 throttles but after engine start it goes directly to 100% thrust. I also have a honeycomb Bravo. Moving the throttles does make a difference visually when you look at the actually throttles in MSFS, but doesn't influence the N1 speed (stays at 100%).

Edited by frankelfert

3 minutes ago, frankelfert said:

Here the same to me. Configured the throttles in the inibuild EFB and are in idle (also when i look to A300 throttles but after engine start it goes directly to 100% thrust. I also have a honeycomb Bravo. Moving the throttles does make a difference visually when you look at the actually throttles in MSFS, but doesn't influence the N1 speed (stays at 100%).

I figured it out:

I also had this issue before with some other planes. Probably the autopilot on the Honeycomb bravo is set on the IAS switch. If you switch to another mode you can control the engines on the A300. 

I think this build isn't working properly yet with the honeycomb bravo