Scenery objects shining through

flykorni

• flykorni changed the title to Scenery objects shining through

I have a similar issue, for example, I can see two control towers next to each other, one is iniBuilds new one with Dubai Expo banner wrapped on it, and the other one is default Asobo's scenery from MSFS Premium Upgrade.

I have made sure that I've removed any 3rd party OMDB scenery from my community folder (except for iniBuilds OMDB, of course ). Hoverer, I can't remove Asobo's default OMDB scenery in the Content Manager, as there is no individual line item for Asobo's OMDB in Content Manager. I don't want to remove (uninstall) all of Premium Upgrade.

Please help.

Regards,

PJZ

2 hours ago, Vanzunator said:

I have a similar issue, for example, I can see two control towers next to each other, one is iniBuilds new one with Dubai Expo banner wrapped on it, and the other one is default Asobo's scenery from MSFS Premium Upgrade.

I have made sure that I've removed any 3rd party OMDB scenery from my community folder (except for iniBuilds OMDB, of course ). Hoverer, I can't remove Asobo's default OMDB scenery in the Content Manager, as there is no individual line item for Asobo's OMDB in Content Manager. I don't want to remove (uninstall) all of Premium Upgrade.

Please help.

Regards,

PJZ

Correction: I had a line for Asobo’s OMDB and it was already uninstalled. So this problem still present, even with default OMDB uninstalled. 

Edited by Vanzunator

19 minutes ago, Vanzunator said:

Correction: I had a line for Asobo’s OMDB and it was already uninstalled. So this problem still present, even with default OMDB uninstalled. 

I solved this issue, it was my error, the Asobo's default OMDB was still installed. If you have this issue, follow these steps:

• in MSFS Content Manager, search for OMDB
  • in the search result, you see a line for Premium Upgrade
  • to the right of Premium Upgrade, there is a blue 'list' icon, click it to expand all the content inside Premium Upgrade
  • in the expanded list, find OMDB and uninstall it

Now all duplicate artifacts/POI are gone.

13 minutes ago, Vanzunator said:

Resolvi esse problema, foi um erro meu, o OMDB padrão do Asobo ainda estava instalado. Se você tiver esse problema, siga estas etapas:

• no MSFS Content Manager, pesquise OMDB
  • no resultado da pesquisa, você vê uma linha para Atualização Premium
  • à direita do Premium Upgrade, há um ícone de 'lista' azul, clique nele para expandir todo o conteúdo dentro do Premium Upgrade
  • na lista expandida, encontre OMDB e desinstale-o

Agora todos os artefatos/POI duplicados desapareceram.

UPPPP