Too Much Clutter for AI Ground Vehicles

NovaSDF

I recently purchased GSX Pro. I'm currently in the process of setting up the IniBuilds KLAX by positioning their ground vehicles where I want them. It's been a frustrating experience, owing to the amount of clutter on the right side of aircraft, particularly at small parking spaces.

As you know, whether it's the stock AI or GSX, the baggage train and loaders need to access the starboard (right) side of the aircraft to reach the cargo doors. There is so much clutter in most parking spaces that there isn't a space left to park AI vehicles or a path for the vehicles to reach the cargo door without ghosting through the clutter. It definitely hurts the immersion experience. Plus, you sometimes end up with 6 or more loaders at a small parking space once you add in the AI loaders that are operational. It just doesn't look realistic. 

Would love to see a lot of the clutter on the right side of KLAX parking spaces removed so as to create a clear path to load/unload cargo. Stairs on the port side are not so much of an issue, as you will default to the jetways when available and rear stairs would only normally be used by cleaning crews. I would also thing a bit less junk to render would be a plus on the performance side for those of us who can't afford multi thousand-dollar computers. 

It's a beautiful model of KLAX though. The model by FeelThere isn't bad (and less clutter). But I prefer the IniBuilds KLAX, especially the cargo area which has been overlooked in the other versions. Cleaning this up some would make it perfect.

8 minutes ago, NovaSDF said:

I recently purchased GSX Pro. I'm currently in the process of setting up the IniBuilds KLAX by positioning their ground vehicles where I want them. It's been a frustrating experience, owing to the amount of clutter on the right side of aircraft, particularly at small parking spaces.

As you know, whether it's the stock AI or GSX, the baggage train and loaders need to access the starboard (right) side of the aircraft to reach the cargo doors. There is so much clutter in most parking spaces that there isn't a space left to park AI vehicles or a path for the vehicles to reach the cargo door without ghosting through the clutter. It definitely hurts the immersion experience. Plus, you sometimes end up with 6 or more loaders at a small parking space once you add in the AI loaders that are operational. It just doesn't look realistic. 

Would love to see a lot of the clutter on the right side of KLAX parking spaces removed so as to create a clear path to load/unload cargo. Stairs on the port side are not so much of an issue, as you will default to the jetways when available and rear stairs would only normally be used by cleaning crews. I would also thing a bit less junk to render would be a plus on the performance side for those of us who can't afford multi thousand-dollar computers. 

It's a beautiful model of KLAX though. The model by FeelThere isn't bad (and less clutter). But I prefer the IniBuilds KLAX, especially the cargo area which has been overlooked in the other versions. Cleaning this up some would make it perfect.

Heya!

As I said on your other post about the same topic..

If you purchased KLAX in our ecosystem, you can disable all of the ground clutter / GSE with the iniManager.

And just as a note so you don't do more work than needed, there are already profiles for KLAX to be found on flightsim.to