Purchase the Kwikflight stealth Ninja and downloaded the liveries,

Simaviation

Purchased the Kwickflight Ninja, seems to fly fine, but none of the cockpit screen light up or functional front the install, but i can fly it, just no gauges / screen working, dont have this on anything else. any help or fixes will be appreciated. thank you in advance.

After some messing around, it would appear that bit defender picks up the gauge file as containing a trogan, and auto quarantines the file immediately, can it be confirmed this is a red herring report, if not somewhat concerning, if i left the file pass, gauges work fine. Please advise???

Screenshot_3.jpg

11 minutes ago, Simaviation said:

After some messing around, it would appear that bit defender picks up the gauge file as containing a trogan, and auto quarantines the file immediately, can it be confirmed this is a red herring report, if not somewhat concerning, if i left the file pass, gauges work fine. Please advise???

Screenshot_3.jpg

Yes, this is a false positive and we are already in contact with Bitdefender to get it sorted. You can just restore it and create an exception in the meantime!

• Like 1