Ai won’t takeoff at some airports

Macalabbe

I think this is an AI problem but does anyone know why at some payware airports ai taxi for takeoff and then line up but never take off like they’ve gotten stuck then just disappear? Only happens at a few airports my most recent one was digital design Liverpool, any help appreciated

That is odd! I have the Drzewiecki Design KMDW (Midway Chicago) airport (a very nicely done airport) and I see IA traffic always doing go-arounds instead of landing. I haven't seen one land yet. Maybe it's because all the runways are too short in length for the AI to deal with? idk, but it sure does look hilarious.

Yeah I’ve noticed at some airports ai have trouble landing or leaving the runway but they takeoff  fine and at others the opposite they have trouble taking off but land fine. It’s just so annoying, I did do some research and some people say it’s bugs and others say there is a hold short NODE missing that messes departing traffic up, I just really want to try and find a fix for digital design Liverpool