Inibuilds KDFW hopes

ROMAN78

Hello,

After purchasing KJFK and most of your other sceneries (KLAX,KSAT, EGLL) I'm wondering what's the chances of your company doing KDFW? 😉 Keep up the good work!! You guys have set a new excellence standard for FS2020 sceneries.

Edited by ROMAN78
  • Like 2

• ROMAN78 changed the title to Inibuilds KDFW hopes
46 minutes ago, ROMAN78 said:

Hello,

After purchasing KJFK and most of your other sceneries (KLAX,KSAT, EGLL) I'm wondering what's the chances of your company doing KDFW? 😉 Keep up the good work!! You guys have set a new excellence standard for FS2020 sceneries.

I'll see this request, and raise it! Would buy it instantly.😁

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/7/2023 at 12:55 PM, Mark Chernis said:

+1!

US really needs a strong DFW and ATL.   Major airline hubs and the stock airports really don't cut it.  SFO could use a facelift as well but it is definitely closer to serviceable.

SFO is about to be solved by FlightBeam, but you are 100% correct about DFW and ATL.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Definitely a key missing airport in MSFS 2020!  The one provided by Asobo has uneven surfaces in the runways and taxiways that often lead to aircraft crash from damage, plus the textures are blurry.  I don't know why Asobo advertises DFW as a custom airport with all that neglect since the MSFS debut.

Inibuilds has proven to be a master for hubs like JFK, LAX, and LHR and should take this on.  It can even be done in two parts with the current layout with an update once Terminal F is complete.

Cheers!

Luis 

• 2 months later...