Major Ground Tear/Surface Issue/Artifacts Floating on North End of 13L.

DFWSupertrooper

I don't know if this is some temporary glitch or if this has occurred since last update, but in the v1.0 I didn't have this. Today, departing 13L I hit a major bump taxiing towards the north end of the airport - bounced my A/C. The ground texture became blurry and appeared to be lower than the rest of the airport sloping down towards the north. Once I got aimed southward on the RWY and moved forward back over the bump, it was normal again (anomaly still present - it just ends there).

Has anyone else seen this too or was it maybe just a temporary visual glitch on my end?

I've gone back in, and verified the issue remains after a restart. The 13R start point is also very blurry on the ground. the fault line appears to run northeast side to the west southwest across the airport. At the far northeast side of the airport it's a good 20' drop where traffic passes along Lemmon Ave. On 13L it's about a 3' height differential. Less as it goes to the southwest.

OK, this is interesting. It must be the GSX profile I was using. First version was great. The second version added this anomaly. Removing it and restarting the airport fixes it for me. So, who would have thunk it? GSX profiles can screw up terrain?? Anyway, not on your side to fix.

<<EDIT: After re-installing the same GSX profile, and going back in, it's fine!>>

Edited by DFWSupertrooper
  • Like 1