KDAL extreme stutters after installing version 1.1.0

ROMAN78

Hello,

I'm not sure why, but KDAL is the worst performing scenery I've ever purchased. I own much of inibuilds sceneries and other and I've never had an issue with eahvy frames that to the point that the sim becomes severely unstable down to stutters every  2seconds which made everything unstable. I'm not sure if anyone else is having this issue and I'm not asking for a refund but I'll be unistalling until hopefully someone in the development team can  assist. I have an Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-9600K CPU @ 3.70GHz   3.70 GHz with a Nvidia RTX 2070. I've been running all my sceneries under custom ultra for 2 years and never have had an issue. Hope someone can help. Thanks!! 

Edited by ROMAN78

• ROMAN78 changed the title to KDAL extreme stutters after installing version 1.1.0
On 4/12/2023 at 1:06 PM, ROMAN78 said:

Hello,

I'm not sure why, but KDAL is the worst performing scenery I've ever purchased. I own much of inibuilds sceneries and other and I've never had an issue with eahvy frames that to the point that the sim becomes severely unstable down to stutters every  2seconds which made everything unstable. I'm not sure if anyone else is having this issue and I'm not asking for a refund but I'll be unistalling until hopefully someone in the development team can  assist. I have an Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-9600K CPU @ 3.70GHz   3.70 GHz with a Nvidia RTX 2070. I've been running all my sceneries under custom ultra for 2 years and never have had an issue. Hope someone can help. Thanks!! 

I'm not having this issue. I wish I could help you, bud.

I am running a little heftier machine, so maybe that helps?? I have AMD Ryzen 9/12 Core 3.8 GHz, NVidia RTX 3090. You might consider a graphics upgrade if you can. I started MSFS with a 2060 Super and it worked great with some settings reduced a bit from Ultra, but now no issues on Ultra. Which reminds me, try playing with your graphics settings (LODs, etc).

Are you using any other Dallas-area scenery or freeware airports in the area that may conflict? How does KDAL compare with other high-end airports you may have without issues? Rhetorical of course, just trying to offer some things to prompt you exploring.

Well I'm happy to report that I figured out what my issue was. My LOD was set to high. I adjusted my settings and now I'm getting beautiful FPS in and out of KDAL. The detail is still sublime just had to learn that lesson I guess!😉