Pilot seat position

Andre_V

Hi.

I just don't understand why I don't find this post I posted on my first day on this forum, so I post it again.

I found a very interesting video about the pilot seat position and I'm questioning if there is an option somewhere in the plane to tilt the yoke as seen on the real aircraft. By default we are seated extremely far from the dashboard and a real pilot in this position would not be able to activate any switches. On the real plane the yoke can move forward to let the pilot move his seat much closer. Did this option have been modelled or not ?  For sure I can make my camera closer but doing this (see photo), I have the yoke in my stomach and it not really the way to do. It would be nice to have this feature implemented in the future to make it like the real plane.

FlightSimulator 2023-03-27 14-59-01-39.jpg

Desktop Screenshot 2023.03.28 - 14.01.00.60_resize_resize.png

Desktop Screenshot 2023.03.28 - 14.01.25.63_resize_resize.png

Heya!

I wanna say that this yoke position is only possible when the plane is on the ground and powered off and not during flight. I spoke with the team and they are not aware of any way to uncouple the yoke from the elevator, so this position would lead to an instant nosedive.

If you have any pictures like this during cruise though, I'll take my words back 😄

I thought your team was in contact with Antonov or at least Asobo is. Ask to the real guys at Antonov and you will have the answer.  On both pictures we see the base inclined toward and in the video it's the same position. Do some researches on that and I'm sure you will find more.

At least Ukrainians pilots are giants, look at the MSFS pilots and tell me if they can reach either the central buttons or pedals. If you look carefully if the pilots were correctly seated, they would be even farther from the panel and pedals. Looking a the videos I posted, the knee of the pilot is much foward.

FlightSimulator 2023-04-02 07-54-42-68.jpg

FlightSimulator 2023-04-02 07-54-52-38.jpg

FlightSimulator 2023-04-02 08-06-31-18.jpg

FlightSimulator 2023-04-02 08-00-36-71.jpg

FlightSimulator 2023-04-02 08-01-08-81.jpg

I just found this interesting video of the AN-124. It's about the same flight deck as the AN-225 and the answer is really apparent. The pilot seat is way backward and need to be move forward during flight. You can see the yoke base and it exactly like what you can see in the previous videos of the AN-225. So your yoke is in the wrong position.

I don't agree with you. The airborne video of the real AN225 above show clearly the yoke in the same position as the other one on the ground.  I just don't understand you can't figure the seat position. Look carefully at the AN124 video on the ground and tell me if the pilot legs are long enough to touch the pedals !  NO. Same for the buttons, they are much to fart from him. So it's 100% sure the pilot will move his seat forward and it's exactly what the pilot of the AN225 airborne did.  How you explain the yoke is so close to the instruments without moving both the yoke and the seat.