Unsure if I received A310 update with Sim update 12

Acerazus

Hi there,

I've been trying to check which version of the A310 I'm on as per using the EFB, however it doesn't appear to show the version number anymore. I've reinstalled the A310, both the main and enhanced versions but with no idea if I'm on the latest version.

I notice that the white nav light on the wing tip fence is still extremely bright and reflects on the ground during the day time, which leads me to believe that I'm not on the latest version as I saw the patch notes mention that this issue was resolved: "External lights adjusted for a more realistic experience". Any suggestions?

Hi,

I did check the content manager and it does day v1.1.9 is installed, but I'm still unsure as the white nav light is still very bright and reflective during the day as I've previously mentioned, which I thought was fixed with this update.

On 3/30/2023 at 6:17 PM, gumbyger said:

Yeah, that is a known issue. The team has discovered a conflict with other aircraft light fx files that was not immediately evident during the testing process. This is why some customers have the issue and others do not. We now have a solution and will release a fix as soon as possible.

Hi, has there been an update regarding this?

• 2 weeks later...

Hi again,

I've seen there was an update to the A310 when world update XIII released yesterday, that specifically mentioned about reducing the brightness of the white nav light. However I'm still seeing bright white nav lights.

My EFB also doesn't tell me which version I'm on, is this normal?

1250410_20230426174843_1.png

2 hours ago, Acerazus said:

Hi again,

I've seen there was an update to the A310 when world update XIII released yesterday, that specifically mentioned about reducing the brightness of the white nav light. However I'm still seeing bright white nav lights.

My EFB also doesn't tell me which version I'm on, is this normal?

The patch items listed on the patch notes are currently on Xbox only. For PC users, these fixes are expected to roll out with a later patch, including some additional fixes 🙂

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/26/2023 at 8:23 PM, gumbyger said:

The patch items listed on the patch notes are currently on Xbox only. For PC users, these fixes are expected to roll out with a later patch, including some additional fixes 🙂

Hi, any relate date for the PC patch?