No people at NFFN in the Marketplace version?

PS23

Hello, in the recently released Marketplace version of Nadi NFFN I found two oddities: there are no people in the terminal or outside it (like in the pictures) and in the Fiji Airways hangar there is a Delta instead of a Fiji Airways plane. Is this supposed to be so?

Heya!

The people (probably) got omitted for performance reasons; if you are on PC you can enable them again though.

Go to \inibuilds-airport-nffn-nadi\Scenery\airport-nffn-nadi\nffn-scene and remove the ".disabled" from behind the people file.

The Delta A350 should indeed be a Fiji one, do you by chance also have our KDTW installed?

Thanks for the advice. Unfortunately, the Marketplace version doesn't have a folder named nffn-scene and therefore I cannot access the people file. There is only nffn-modellib and after that "texture". I do see the different models of people listed in the texture folder but there is no way to activate them. The SimMarket versions have scene folders and bgl-files named xxxx-scene-people (e.g. kokc-scene-people). This is not the case with the Marketplace Nadi airport.

Yes, I do have your KDTW installed and because of that I also get a Delta in the Fuji Airways hangar at NFFN. Once I remove KDTW, the Fuji Airways A350 is back in its hangar. 

Hope a future Marketplace version update could restore both the missing people and the Fiji Airways plane.