Announcing iniBuilds Oklahoma City for Microsoft Flight Simulator, iBlueYonder KDAL updates & more!

iniBuilds

• Administrators

Hello all,

I hope you all had a fantastic holiday season, and are enjoying a fantastic 2023 🙂 

At iniBuilds we have been super busy, and have lots to update you on.

Many products have received updates in the past few months including EGLL, KLAX and the P-40F. We note an issue in KLAX for texture resolution for some terminals and this will be resolved this week, or next! 

Currently, KDTW & NFFN are waiting to be processed by the Microsoft Marketplace place, and we hope they will be available to you all soon.

Today, we are super excited to officially announce iniScene Oklahoma City for Microsoft Flight Simulator! Yee-haw! 🏇

Yee-haw! Fly to the state of cowboys!

Oklahoma City Airportformally known as Will Rogers World Airport is located 6 miles southwest of the city's downtown area. It is the busiest commercial airport in the state of Oklahoma, and in 2019, the airport handled nearly 4.5 million passengers! For those Southwest lovers, you are lucky, as they carried the most passengers to this airport with a market share of nearly 48% as of April 2022. The airport serves all major US carriers, whilst also having a strong cargo presence with Fedex and UPS serving many destinations! 

image.png

Based off of Xometry's rendition of the airport we have significantly elevated this airport for Microsoft Flight simulator, making this airport another fantastic US destination for your flights! We attach some pictures for you to have a look at the airport! 

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

As you can expect with all iniBuilds airports, you will have the following features:

• Fully modelled interior
  • Up to date airport and terminal layout
  • HD textures
  • 3D people models
  • Detailed jetways
  • Correct airline parking allocations
  • Fully modelled landside
  • Custom taxi signs 

but also some cool unique details that are present at this airport. As you can see above the airport has numerous oil-wells present on the airfield, and there are all faithfully modelled and animated!

image.png

image.png

We have also gone to extreme detail within the terminal! We have hand-drawn the unique art that is showcased on the terminal floor... In addition, the glass inside the terminal, is adorned with these beautiful symbols which we have also ensured is faithfully represented in our rendition of the airport.

We hope you are excited by what you see, and if not 😉 we have a trailer showcasing the airport in action here: 

We expect release to be sometime in February, and we hope you will discover the state of the cowboys with this airport, in Microsoft Flight Simulator!

iBlueYonder KDAL Update

The excitement is real for this airport! 😉 On most of our social media posts, folks are asking for an update for this airport. So we reached out to Bill and he told us he is working super hard to bring you this airport as soon as he can, but works of art take time 😁

However, we have two pics showcasing some of the fantastic details that have been worked on since the last update.

image.png

image.png

We hope you enjoyed reading this update, and have a fantastic rest of your week! 🥳

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • iniBuilds 1

How do you get this?  I only see the KOKC by MSFSScenerybuilders in the iniManager.  I purchased a KOKC in the app thinking it was this one and it was the MCFSSenerybuilders version of it.  This was very disappointing compared to what you are showing from iniBuilds in your video. I have actually uninstalled it because the quality of it wasn't worth the cost. Thanks.

1 hour ago, rob0085 said:

How do you get this?  I only see the KOKC by MSFSScenerybuilders in the iniManager.  I purchased a KOKC in the app thinking it was this one and it was the MCFSSenerybuilders version of it.  This was very disappointing compared to what you are showing from iniBuilds in your video. I have actually uninstalled it because the quality of it wasn't worth the cost. Thanks.

You have to read the whole article.

"We expect release to be sometime in February, and we hope you will discover the state of the cowboys with this airport, in Microsoft Flight Simulator!"

It isn't out yet...