Pink objects at KLAX...MSFS

aloper

I was using KLAX with no issues with MSFS, until the latest update screwed up something. I had to reinstall MSFS. Now, after reinstalling the sim, disabling the in-game KLAX and installing the Iniscene KLAX, I have these weird purple objects showing up all over the airport. If you look at my screenshot, it's only a specific thing...not sure what they are...but they are all pink. I've only seen this at this particular airport. Uninstalling Iniscene KLAX, and re-enabling the default KLAX, and they go away. I've remove the Iniscene KLAX and reinstalled, cleared by rolling cache and they still appear....any ideas?

Untitled-1.jpg

Just as a follow up, this is happening at all my Iniscene airports....KLAX, KBUF and KSAT. It looks like it's corrupted texture. Problem is, I can't fix it. Uninstalled all three, cleared by rolling cache, reinstalled and these pink things keep showing up. I think they are supposed to be GPU carts? KBUF as an example...

Untitled-1.jpg

Heya!

This is super weird that it happens at all three Airports at the same time! I know you said you already uninstalled them all and reinstalled them, but could you please uninstall all again, restart your PC and then only install one of the three again?

The Pink objects are indicative of a missing or corrupt texture. As youve correctly said, it is a GPU cart. We didn´t change anything about these in the last updates, so it´s super weird that it would just now randomly start.

1 hour ago, gumbyger said:

Heya!

This is super weird that it happens at all three Airports at the same time! I know you said you already uninstalled them all and reinstalled them, but could you please uninstall all again, restart your PC and then only install one of the three again?

The Pink objects are indicative of a missing or corrupt texture. As youve correctly said, it is a GPU cart. We didn´t change anything about these in the last updates, so it´s super weird that it would just now randomly start.

K, It's fixed! I already had uninstalled and reinstalled, restarted a few times, with no luck. Then I remembered I had changed some graphic settings in my Nvidia control panel for MSFS after watching a best settings video on YT. Specifically, I had disabled astroscopic filter in game, but enabled it as on, 16x, in the Nvidia settings. The theory being Nvidia does a better job of it, direct through the driver. Well, I reset those back to their defaults, in the Nvidia control panel to application controlled.  Went back into MSFS and turned astroscopic filtering back on there, restarted and...no more pink textures on the GPU carts!  

I wonder if I stumbled onto a bug with Nvidia driver astroscopic filtering of some sort...no idea...But everything is back to normal now...

• Like 1