Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

iniBuilds Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

DORRITO

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by DORRITO

  1. DORRITO replied to DORRITO's topic in Support
    I have no way to use external exe files or upload modifications to the community folder, these are the rules of the gfn cloud service. it would be cool if the multi jetway tool was available in the simulator marketplace, or fix it so that at least everything would work as before (just one jetway) for those who do not have the necessary tool.
  2. DORRITO posted a topic in Support
    I am playing msfs via geforce now (ultimate tariff) and I have a problem with inibuilds airports with all available planes in my simulator (inibuilds, wt, pmdg), the jetways do not respond to their call, they just stand still, I tried to call both through efb and through the msfs dispatcher. Having no access to the community folder, I suspect that the problem is with the simulator or the product (I specifically tested it at Heathrow and dxb), please help, maybe something can be done about it?

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.