Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

iniBuilds Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

JohnnyB

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by JohnnyB

  1. Good evening. I’m having an issue with landing. The plane is wanting to relaunch and take off. I set the speeds as it calls for. 143kts. I Set full flaps and have the spoilers ready as well as the auto braking. The back wheels touch nice and neat (-175). Then I proceed to push the yoke/stick fwd to get the nose to go down but the aircraft would go nose up and take off again. Then stall out. What am I doing wrong?

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.