Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

iniBuilds Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

westbros

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by westbros

  1. Hi. I have just done my next flight with the ANF auto zoom setting turned on. Unfortunately the ANF still did not appear automatically on landing. I can only go into ANF when Plan mode is set - it won't work with Nav or Arc. I also found that ANF wouldn't follow the aircraft after landing - it completely froze - couldn't even drag the map. I had to come out of ANF completely and then go back in again - and then it followed the aircraft correctly. This is not the first time I have had the issue of ANF freezing. Incidentally the ANF appears to be working correctly on departure, apart from the fact that it cannot be selected from Nav or Arc mode. I do find it tricky dragging the map with my mouse - is this a common experience or just affecting me? I really hope this is fixed in v2. Thanks.
  2. Hi Kyle. Thanks for the screenshot. I have now enabled that option, so hopefully that will fix the problem on my next flight. I would point out that this option (as well as several other options) is not shown in your A350 manual. As the manual apparently dates back to Feb 2025 it would appear that parts of it are well out-of-date and do not reflect the current product. Please could I suggest that you update the manual when V2 comes out and that this includes things like GSX procedures which are currently completely absent from the current manual. Another thought - if the ANF auto zoom is the normal behaviour of the function, why is this not enabled by default? Or is it switched off because it is dependent on having a Navigraph subscription? If so, is it not possible to auto-enable it once Navigraph details have been entered? Thanks.
  3. Hi Kyle. I'm away from my sim computer due to work, but have looked through your A350 manual and can find no reference to any such option. When you say "EFB" I assume you mean the OIS? Where exactly do I find this option? I have now done 6 flights in the A350, and the ANF has not popped up on landing on any of them. From the videos and streams that I have watched the ANF always appears, and yet it hasn't worked for me since day 1. Would appreciate your help again. Thanks.
  4. Hi. Apologies for the lateness of this update. I have had limited time for flight sim recently. After seeing the streams of the A380 I am very excited about the A350 v2. In the meantime, I'm still having issues with the ANF. On today's flight there were no issues with it following the aircraft on departure or landing. However, my understanding is that once BTV is set up the ANF is supposed to appear automatically as soon as the aircraft has landed. If that is correct, it is not happening for me. I have to bring it up manually, and this will only work in PLAN mode. Again my understanding is that it is supposed to appear automatically regardless of whether I'm in NAV, ARC or PLAN mode. Please could you advise on this. You mentioned the possibility of Windows Defender or an antivirus package blocking the connection. As ANF is working partially for me, that possibly seems less likely. I don't have Windows Defender switched on as I have Bitdefender internet security. What sort of exclusion would I need to set up to ensure ANF isn't being blocked? Many thanks.
  5. Hi. I have just done my next flight. Here is what I have found. I discovered to my surprise that there were still some key bindings for my keyboard which involved the num pad which I use for my cameras, but which also control the rudder and ailerons. I have deleted these, and my wings are now completely level. Clearly I have found the smoking gun! Please see the following video. https://youtu.be/1Rr5i4EvrZ4?si=TPg9lNh2rMBeujGH This shows that Ground menu flashes when GSX is enabled. Turn off GSX and the flashing stops. On my system the flashing starts again as soon as I enable GSX again. I logged out of Navigraph and logged back in again. The ANF still won't follow the aircraft, and today I spotted that this is the case on departure and on arrival. Incidentally do I need to switch the ND to Plan mode for the ANF to function? I have updated my GSX since the last flight, and today I did not have the same boarding issue as last week. However, please see below. I am confused about how I should be loading the aircraft with GSX integration. Today I clicked on the "Load with GSX" button anticipating that this would lead to refuelling, loading of catering and boarding of passengers automatically. However I discovered that clicking on that button meant that my fuel was load instantly, even though GSX sent the fuel bowser. Is there any way to get gradual refuelling rather than instant? I also discovered that catering and passengers were not loaded automatically, and I had to select these from the GSX menu on the OIS Ground page. What is the correct way to load the aircraft with GSX? EDIT. Sorry, there was another issue I discovered. The destination weather I was given under Landing Perf in the OIS was different from the METAR/ATIS I received from ATC COM --> D-ATIS. And the winds and temperature were also different. The OIS gave me a QNH of 999 whereas the D-ATIS gave me 1000. I checked on Windy.com and the correct QNH was actually 1000. I decided to stick with what the OIS had given me, but the discrepancy was a concern on arrival as I couldn't be certain that my altitude reading was correct. Many thanks.
  6. Hi. I am new to the A350 and have encountered a few issues during my first few flights. The plane continually flies in a slight right wing down attitude when flying straight. There is usually no apparent rudder deflection in the ECAM. I have found that kicking the left rudder pedal seems to rectify the problem temporarily. I use the same controller profile that I use for the Fenix and am certain that I removed any other rudder input other than my pedals. I have also set up a null zone for the rudder, but this made no difference. The GROUND page on the OIS flashes constantly in orange when GSX is enabled. Is there a way to stop the flashing? The ANF freezes on landing. It does not follow the aircraft while taxiing to stand, and it is impossible to use the mouse to drag it to where the aircraft actually is. Big problems with the GSX integration. On my last flight I tried to load the aircraft but discovered that GSX wanted to deboard all 324 passengers first. This never completed and so I was unable to load fuel, cargo or passengers through GSX. I had to restart Couatl and then load the aircraft through the OIS instead of through GSX. This may of course be a GSX issue, but it only relates to the GSX integration in the A350. I have never had this with the Fenix. I would appreciate any help and advice you can give. Thanks.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.