Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

iniBuilds Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

shyguyjun

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by shyguyjun

  1. shyguyjun replied to shyguyjun's topic in Systems
    Thanks ☺️. The Same Problem is in the map View of the a300 efb. I think Its needs to be fixed too.
  2. shyguyjun replied to shyguyjun's topic in Systems
    It Looks Like this. The system wont even Accept the coordinates i put into the ins. Its not usable right now 🥲
  3. shyguyjun posted a topic in Systems
    Hello. I enjoy that airplane so far. Unfortunately i cant use the map of the ins anymore because it asks for an api Key for carto.com Why is it so? I didnt Change anything, last time it worked perfectly. Regards, Steven
  4. I hope someone could look after that problem. The plane is really useless right now 😞
  5. Hello, I have exact the same issue. I think it was the latest msfs Patch which broke that plane. Any Suggestion or fixes? Thanks and regards, Steven
  6. Ah okay, thats bad. In the a340 i can steer normally with the joypad. Why not with the a350?
  7. I use an Xbox Controller. I steer with LT and RT.
  8. Not sure. I use the shoulder buttons for steering. Is it possible to steer it with the normal stick on the Controller? So i dont need to adjust the rudder. And how can i get the rudders back to neutral if they get stuck?
  9. I think its the monitor near the 1L entry in the cabin. There you can change the lighting.
  10. Hello. Every time i try to fly the a350 i have issues with steering. When i use the Controller, i steer with the rudder via the shoulder Buttons. Unfortunately the rudder then stays in that Position and i have no possibility to move the rudder back to the neutral Position. The plane then is only driving in circles, and take off is impossible. In other aircraft, the rudder turns back to the neutral Position automatically. What can I do? The tiller option makes no difference Steven

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.