Merpati Nusantara Airlines PK-MAY for iniSimulations A300-600R(F) v2 1.0.0

(0 reviews)

7 Screenshots

About This File

Repaint featuring PK-MAY, Merpati's only Airbus A300C4-620, which were leased from Kuwait Airways in 1997.

Originally delivered to Kuwait Airways in August 1984, the aircraft is one of only 4 cargo-convertible Airbus A300-620Cs delivered by Airbus between 1984 and 1985. Saw service with EgyptAir through lease and seized by Iraqi Airways after the 1990 Iraqi invasion of Kuwait, the aircraft is one of only several dozen Airbus A300-600s which were fitted with Pratt & Whitney JT9D turbofan engines. The aircraft was brought back to Kuwait Airways after the success of Operation Desert Storm in 1991.

Merpati named the aircraft Mendut temple during its tenure with the airline. It would serve the Indonesian airline 3 years before being brought back to the lessor, reconfigured as a VIP presidential aircraft under the management of the State of Kuwait in 2000. The aircraft was withdrawn from use and eventually scrapped in 2015.

Installation is simple, simply drag and drop the "Merpati Nusantara Airlines (PK-MAY)" folder into your iniSimulations A300-600R(F) v2 - Passenger liveries folder.

If you like my work, feel free to donate to my PayPal at https://paypal.me/AsherPramono - it would be greatly appreciated!

Edited by asher_050100

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

There are no reviews to display.