Air Canada ToLiss A321 (C-GITY, C-GJWO) 2.0.0

(4 reviews)

4 Screenshots

About This File

Air Canada (C-GITY, C-GJWO) liveries for the ToLiss A321.

This pack is compatible with both the default engines and Carda's CFM engine mod.

Base textures and paint kit used with permission from @jettojig.

Edited by al_ayyubi

What's New in Version 2.0.0

Released

2.0:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

avationdaily

· Edited by avationdaily

1 of 2 members found this review helpful 1 / 2 members

Hello great work i know a lot of people are asking for things to add but there is just one thing you missed on the engines you painted that spot white which should be black just a heads up! great work tho!maxresdefault.thumb.jpg.f1228ac77b47966d206e1f9842e7e437.jpg

Link to review
avation_daily

· Edited by avation_daily

just got a notification on this post and saw that u updated it for cardas cfms im been looking for a different type of cfm for the toliss since toliss does not have a great cfm thank you so much your amazing but can i ask for a request you only have one window painted with white but when i look at the original aircraft there is two is there a way where u can fix this please you don't have to if you don't want to  22410_1631843298.jpg.a2324a1d10ccfced00fe6da3e5945f2e.jpg

Response from the author:

The window that seems colored is not actually colored, but part of the interior cockpit texturing that is more visible from the outside. I do not think I can replicate this for the aft cockpit window. I hope you can understand and I apologize for not being able to accommodate your request. I hope you enjoy the update nonetheless. 

Link to review
hiflyavation

amazing work but i have a question is it possible if u can add that fin thing its on one part of the engine but not on the other side if this is a toliss thing problem then its fine here's a pic 

Screenshot 2022-01-14 105729.png

Response from the author:

The paint kit does not provide much room to work regarding those smaller decals. However, I added compatibility with Carda's CFM engine mod, and those decals are included and accurate. 

Link to review