2 hours ago2 hr Hi Inibuilds team :)One point of constructive criticism and feedback I would like to make is I would love to see some refined winglets for the a350 v2. Please correct me if I'm wrong and this is a confirmed addition to the update I may have missed but as well as the overall wing geometry I do believe the Winglet geometry could also be improved. I've noticed the shape on the current a350 seems very rigid and straight when it comes to the shorter winglet variant. The real life version seems to be slightly longer and more curved/swept back near the top into a more sharper point. I have attached some photos below as reference.Heres some real life photos:Those are the real life photos, now here are the current a350 photos for reference:And here's a side by side comparison showing the main differences Top is real life more smoother curves and top of the wingtip slightly sweeps back almost into a point. Bottom is the current Inibuilds a350 winglet, more straight and rigid and not as swept back towards the topI hope this feedback would help in producing an improved winglet design for the new a350 V2 update, let me know if there are any questions :D Edited 2 hours ago2 hr by ashvin
Create an account or sign in to comment