Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

iniBuilds Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

iniBuilds A380 Only Shows "NONE" for SID and Transitions

Featured Replies

Hi everyone,

When I export a flight plan from SimBrief for the iniBuilds A380 and load it into the aircraft, I can select the runway in FMS1, but the SID and Transition options only show "NONE".

I don't have a Navigraph subscription and I'm using an older AIRAC cycle. However, I don't have this issue with other aircraft such as the iniBuilds A350, PMDG aircraft, or the Fenix, where SIDs and transitions are available.

Is this currently normal behavior for the A380, or should I still be able to select SIDs and transitions in FMS1?

Thanks for any advice.

1.png

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.