Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

iniBuilds Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Are the thrust calculation is accurate?

Featured Replies

Microsoft Flight Simulator 2024 Screenshot 2026.10.10 - 18.29.47.94.pngis

Here is the inibuilds a350-1000 thrust. I am 289 tons and my engine thrust around 94 to 98 percent. I know i am heavy but i dont think the plane need to use this much power.

Screenshot 2026-10-10 182508.png

Here is real life A350-1000 from qatar airways that i took from Sam Chui video, it only need 74+ thrust, they also kinda heavy which is 281 ton with 87 ton of fuel.

So is inibuilds A350-1000 thrust accurate line in a real life? I see no issue with a350-900 but only the 1000 variant. Even with GW of 210/220 ton my thrust level is still above 90% lol. I know i face a headwind but the thrust margin ingame and real life is very big.

I use fuel factor P04 in simbrief (OTHH to KLAX) and i left with less than 5 ton fuel at destination

Edited by Ahmad Shazwan Mohd Affandi

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.