Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

iniBuilds Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Please Bring the A340, A350 and A380 to MSFS 2024 on PS5! ✈️

Featured Replies

Hello iniBuilds team! ❤️✈️

I play MSFS 2024 on PS5 and absolutely love your airliners! I’m really looking forward to the A340, A350 and A380. I heard rumours about their release a while ago, and I’m ready to buy them as soon as they arrive.

Could you please share an estimated release timeline for these aircraft on PS5, even if it’s only an approximate timeframe? It would mean a lot to us console pilots. Thank you! ❤️


Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.