Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

iniBuilds Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

L1011 Readout Variables and INS

Featured Replies

Good Afternoon All. I am in the process of trying to make a setup for the Streamdeck and Streamdeck + for the L1011 and cannot find the display output variables for the Vertical Speed, Altitude Select, and EPR (for the autothrottle). I will be using Hanger Control to do this (and possibly AAO). Also, I am trying to make an INS Touch Panel using Hanger Control and GlassOut, and want to know if it is possible to get the panel, the knobs, and the buttons as separate files s that I can animate them. This is my first attempt at this so it will be interesting to see how it goes. I have most of the Autopilot and all of my Axis programmed through Hanger Control and Streamdeck. Thank You

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.