Thursday at 03:45 AM2 days I have tried everything that were suggested...adjusted turbulence to low, unbind autopilot keys, no live weather, increase sensitivities of flight stick to 5%, no auto rudder and other stick controls etc.....nothing works. Seems these intermittent autopilot disengage happens on every flight but with varying frequencies...the most frustrating thing about flying the aircraft. I am at wit's end as to how to neutralise this very frequent autopilot dis-engaging. One factor that would make me give up on flying this aircraft. Starting to regret on my purchase of the Inibuilds A380. The free FBW A380 flies flawlessly. Edited Thursday at 04:49 AM2 days by MarsVenus
Thursday at 09:27 AM2 days Maybe it's one of the controls (hardware) that's causing the issue? I had the same long time ago for another add-on. Perhaps, try clearing out the control inputs and only add the primary inputs that are necessary and see if that works. I'm though aware of FBW flying flawless with your current setup and presets/assignments.
4 hours ago4 hr Author On 10/8/2026 at 11:45 AM, MarsVenus said:I have tried everything that were suggested...adjusted turbulence to low, unbind autopilot keys, no live weather, increase sensitivities of flight stick to 5%, no auto rudder and other stick controls etc.....nothing works. Seems these intermittent autopilot disengage happens on every flight but with varying frequencies...the most frustrating thing about flying the aircraft. I am at wit's end as to how to neutralise this very frequent autopilot dis-engaging. One factor that would make me give up on flying this aircraft. Starting to regret on my purchase of the Inibuilds A380. The free FBW A380 flies flawlessly.I updated to Version 1.03 and flew a 1.5 hour flight from Hanoi to Hong Kong. I am glad to report that after the update the frequent autopilot disengaging that I encountered previously above, did not happen at all throughout the flight even as I turned on live weather and medium turbulence. I did calibrate my joystick in Windows though before I flew that flight. I extended the runway centreline and the aircraft did capture the localiser and glideslope beautifully. Edited 4 hours ago4 hr by MarsVenus
Create an account or sign in to comment