Wednesday at 10:48 PM1 day Hello @iniBuilds Team ,since there is no entry in the "Default Microsoft Aicraft" section and you guys took over the project "Bell 407" can we expect further updates in the future?I was wondering if it was intented to be released in a "broken state" to the community as default aircraft.What I mean with broken:-Rivets are painted yellow-danger sticker on the tail is missing-cyclic stick animation is broken (works like a twist grip)-collective twist grip not working / animated-overhead Flight Instr Switches not animated-when rotorbrake is applied the model leaves its housing-HORN sound is missing-Cold & Dark start up only possible with CTRL+E-caution panel fuel boost and xfr lights allways on-flight dynamics don't behave as they should (for example the pedal sensitivity)-its not possible to open any doorsThese are all some points, I found out after 10min of testing and there might be more.I know you guys could do better since we saw that with the last Bell 47 J2 Update.Best RegardsRobert Edited yesterday at 06:41 AM1 day by Rebo
5 hours ago5 hr Despite being a stock aircraft, the old 407 was one of my favorite helos - now I rarely fly it except to see if changes/fixes have been made.This version in my opinion is a regression not an improvement. As said above the 407 is broken, uncared for and needs serious work.
Create an account or sign in to comment