Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

iniBuilds Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

A380 Cabin Packs

Featured Replies

Hey Team, me again

Do you think it would be possible to add cabin packs for not all, but just a few other airlines other than Emirates that have the A380 and that have a completely different or unique cabin style and layout compared to the default cabin that we already have, especially after seeing BA’s cabin changes in business and first class, it really would be very immersive!

The airlines with cabin packs that I would recommend would be, Etihad, Singapore, British Airways and Qatar Airways? Obviously it would probably come at a performance cost but with performance mode activated and more optimisation of the aircraft and the sim in the upcoming weeks and month or two, it really could be something that you guys take into consideration!

I hope this request can be noted with the team and seen in the upcoming updates and I look forward to your reply!

Thanks!

  • Staff
22 minutes ago, Liam Le Grange said:

Hey Team, me again

Do you think it would be possible to add cabin packs for not all, but just a few other airlines other than Emirates that have the A380 and that have a completely different or unique cabin style and layout compared to the default cabin that we already have, especially after seeing BA’s cabin changes in business and first class, it really would be very immersive!

The airlines with cabin packs that I would recommend would be, Etihad, Singapore, British Airways and Qatar Airways? Obviously it would probably come at a performance cost but with performance mode activated and more optimisation of the aircraft and the sim in the upcoming weeks and month or two, it really could be something that you guys take into consideration!

I hope this request can be noted with the team and seen in the upcoming updates and I look forward to your reply!

Thanks!

Hi,

Thanks for your suggestion! While I'm not sure this is something we're looking to pursue, I will forward it to the team for further consideration.

Thanks again!

Kyle - Community Manager

iniBuilds Ltd. | inibuilds.com

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.