4 hours ago4 hr Hi lads,Hope you all had a tolerable Monday. For quite a while now, well over a year to be precise, myself and many others have repeatedly inquired about new liveries being made available in the MSFS Marketplace. Obviously the A350 has seen the most requests, but the A300, A340, TriStar and even recently the A380, have seen many people asking if and when they can expect new liveries being added to the existing packs, or even new packs being made available. Yet, as pressing as this issue is for practically all console users, it gets little to no attention. ‘I’ll pass it along to the team’, is most likely the reaction any inquiry will get. That really begs the question: What gives? Is it the process of pushing a product to the marketplace? (Not something Inibuilds seems to struggle with but okay) Is it the issue of making the repaints work on console, is it a licensing issue? Is it the fact that not enough revenue can be generated from them?I’m not asking for more liveries here (although by all means feel free to add them). I’m just wondering what the reason is for this to get so little attention. For me personally, the lack of interesting(/new) liveries is the #1 reason to not fly the A350 or the A340, as I’ve flown every realistic sector with the available liveries at least 5 times already. This problem is not unique to Inibuilds, I’ve seen similar requests in various places, all getting little to no real response. Really curious to hear your thoughts. Thanks!
3 hours ago3 hr Staff 1 hour ago, MeesM said:Hi lads,Hope you all had a tolerable Monday.For quite a while now, well over a year to be precise, myself and many others have repeatedly inquired about new liveries being made available in the MSFS Marketplace. Obviously the A350 has seen the most requests, but the A300, A340, TriStar and even recently the A380, have seen many people asking if and when they can expect new liveries being added to the existing packs, or even new packs being made available.Yet, as pressing as this issue is for practically all console users, it gets little to no attention. ‘I’ll pass it along to the team’, is most likely the reaction any inquiry will get.That really begs the question: What gives? Is it the process of pushing a product to the marketplace? (Not something Inibuilds seems to struggle with but okay) Is it the issue of making the repaints work on console, is it a licensing issue? Is it the fact that not enough revenue can be generated from them?I’m not asking for more liveries here (although by all means feel free to add them). I’m just wondering what the reason is for this to get so little attention. For me personally, the lack of interesting(/new) liveries is the #1 reason to not fly the A350 or the A340, as I’ve flown every realistic sector with the available liveries at least 5 times already.This problem is not unique to Inibuilds, I’ve seen similar requests in various places, all getting little to no real response.Really curious to hear your thoughts. Thanks!Hi, Thanks for your question!The main limitation for Xbox users is that, unlike PC, Xbox does not have access to the Community Folder, where many freeware and third-party liveries are distributed.For a livery to be available on Xbox, it generally needs to be distributed through the in-sim Marketplace and meet Microsoft's Marketplace requirements, which requires specific licensing. As a result, the selection of liveries available on Xbox can be considerably smaller than what is available on PC.There are still third-party liveries available for Xbox through the Marketplace, but not every PC livery is able to make its way onto the platform.Thanks! Kyle - Community Manager iniBuilds Ltd. | inibuilds.com
2 hours ago2 hr I guess the next question would be...is there at least something in the works to try and push a few more liveries to console or is this basically it. I mean I am missing the DHL livery on the A300F for 2024. It was there for 2020. I wish we ( console users ) hard more variety in the " special " liveries than the bog standard one's. It would be nice. I would definitely pay extra for those.
2 hours ago2 hr Staff 9 minutes ago, MITCH1988 said:I guess the next question would be...is there at least something in the works to try and push a few more liveries to console or is this basically it. I mean I am missing the DHL livery on the A300F for 2024. It was there for 2020. I wish we ( console users ) hard more variety in the " special " liveries than the bog standard one's. It would be nice. I would definitely pay extra for those.I'm not entirely sure. I will forward this question to the team for further clarification. I know our goal is to always improve the end users experience, this would definitely align with that.Thanks! Kyle - Community Manager iniBuilds Ltd. | inibuilds.com
Create an account or sign in to comment