6 hours ago6 hr Hello, I bought the A380 and I wanted to know if you are considering making a cabin crew sound package like the one for the Fenix, with safety recommendations etc., for this aircraft, as well as the A350 and A340. It would be good to know if this is under consideration or not. Thank you.
6 hours ago6 hr Staff 3 minutes ago, antonio213 said:Hello, I bought the A380 and I wanted to know if you are considering making a cabin crew sound package like the one for the Fenix, with safety recommendations etc., for this aircraft, as well as the A350 and A340. It would be good to know if this is under consideration or not. Thank you.Hi, The 350 and 380 have this implemented, although we are currently investigating some weird behaviour, which should be fixed in the next update.Thanks! Kyle - Community Manager iniBuilds Ltd. | inibuilds.com
Create an account or sign in to comment