Monday at 07:10 AM2 days If I spawn in "ready for takeoff" state then activate "cold and dark" state, the EGT will remain high (over 300°C, sometimes 400°C) and it will take a very long time for cooling when I start the engine, which is very annoying. The "cold and dark" state should set everything in cold and dark including the EGT. Although the engines are running recently, but when "cold and dark" is activated, the EGT should be reset. Obviously 300°C EGT in cold and dark state is a bug. Same problem exists in A380 too.
Monday at 01:45 PM1 day Staff 6 hours ago, CSH9332 said:If I spawn in "ready for takeoff" state then activate "cold and dark" state, the EGT will remain high (over 300°C, sometimes 400°C) and it will take a very long time for cooling when I start the engine, which is very annoying. The "cold and dark" state should set everything in cold and dark including the EGT. Although the engines are running recently, but when "cold and dark" is activated, the EGT should be reset. Obviously 300°C EGT in cold and dark state is a bug. Same problem exists in A380 too.Hi, Out of curiosity, do you have a default panel set? Wondering if this issue occurs if you select cold & dark as your default panel state.Thanks! Kyle - Community Manager iniBuilds Ltd. | inibuilds.com
1 hour ago1 hr Author On 10/5/2026 at 9:45 PM, iniKyle said:Hi,Out of curiosity, do you have a default panel set? Wondering if this issue occurs if you select cold & dark as your default panel state.Thanks!Yes, I have set my default panel state to cold and dark. And this issue also occurs.
Create an account or sign in to comment