21 hours ago21 hr Hi,So i had this issue at some point, where when i requested flight plan init, it basically didn't load the flight plan but only filled out the company route but stayed in yellow text, i dont know if this is normal but i was then unable to execute my flight.I also tried to enter data manually, the only places i cant put anything in is in the departure and arrival airport.I have already restarted everything, including deleted caches, reinstalled the aircraft, deleted WASM and the 350 folder manually from the community folder.I also do realistic flights, so the whole being at a gate thing cold and dark is my default.I am just wondering if you guys know anything about this (im sure this is gonna be a super dumb easy fix).There is also a short clip showing whats happening when i enter a departure airport.MCDU 350 problem.mp4
4 hours ago4 hr Staff Hi,Are you using default or Navigraph AIRAC? Do you use simbrief to plan your flights?Thanks! Kyle - Community Manager iniBuilds Ltd. | inibuilds.com
4 hours ago4 hr Author hey,So yes i do have navigraph AIRAC, and for the flight plans, im with LHG virtual, but yes they use simbrief.hope that helps...
Create an account or sign in to comment