Sunday at 12:59 AM4 days Is anyone else experiencing issues with jetways after updating the scenery through the Marketplace? It seems that for sceneries supporting the iniBuilds multi-jetway system, none of the jetways are functioning at all (whether single or multi-jetways)—whether using the EFB or the default ATC option.While I know multi-jetways aren't currently supported on Xbox and cloud gaming, I am unable to use even the single jetways at these airports (such as OMDB, EGLL, and VHHH).
Sunday at 07:58 AM4 days I am also experiencing this, I have Hong Kong and Manchester. Manchester works just fine but Hong Kong doesn’t, suspiciously the one with multi-jetway support on PC
Sunday at 04:07 PM3 days Staff 15 hours ago, sumeetk said:Is anyone else experiencing issues with jetways after updating the scenery through the Marketplace? It seems that for sceneries supporting the iniBuilds multi-jetway system, none of the jetways are functioning at all (whether single or multi-jetways)—whether using the EFB or the default ATC option.While I know multi-jetways aren't currently supported on Xbox and cloud gaming, I am unable to use even the single jetways at these airports (such as OMDB, EGLL, and VHHH).Thanks for your report. I will ask the team for further clarification about this behaviour on Xbox.Thanks for your patience! Kyle - Community Manager iniBuilds Ltd. | inibuilds.com
Tuesday at 02:20 PM1 day Author On 10/4/2026 at 12:07 PM, iniKyle said:Thanks for your report. I will ask the team for further clarification about this behaviour on Xbox.Thanks for your patience!Hi Kyle,Any updates?
Tuesday at 02:36 PM1 day Staff 15 minutes ago, sumeetk said:Hi Kyle,Any updates?Nothing to report yet. Thanks for your continued patience! Kyle - Community Manager iniBuilds Ltd. | inibuilds.com
Tuesday at 02:45 PM1 day On 10/3/2026 at 5:59 PM, sumeetk said:Is anyone else experiencing issues with jetways after updating the scenery through the Marketplace? It seems that for sceneries supporting the iniBuilds multi-jetway system, none of the jetways are functioning at all (whether single or multi-jetways)—whether using the EFB or the default ATC option.While I know multi-jetways aren't currently supported on Xbox and cloud gaming, I am unable to use even the single jetways at these airports (such as OMDB, EGLL, and VHHH).I'll be honest. I didn't even know multi jetways were even supposed to work on Xbox. I thought that was going to be a pc update because you have to manually operate them.
Yesterday at 01:18 AM1 day Author 10 hours ago, MITCH1988 said:I'll be honest. I didn't even know multi jetways were even supposed to work on Xbox. I thought that was going to be a pc update because you have to manually operate them.True, but I didn't know earlier and then I found out that it needs an external app. But now the issue is that I can't even use a single jetway anymore, which makes the whole airport pretty much useless since nothing connects. P.S- I am actually on GeForce Now, but the reason I referred to Xbox is because both share the same concept.
2 hours ago2 hr This is how it is at Inibuilds airports currently with multi jetways implemented. All jetways, single or multi, must now be controlled using the multi jetway tool which of course won't work on Xbox.I think this 'change' is a very strange one by Inibuilds..
Create an account or sign in to comment