Sunday at 12:59 AM3 days Is anyone else experiencing issues with jetways after updating the scenery through the Marketplace? It seems that for sceneries supporting the iniBuilds multi-jetway system, none of the jetways are functioning at all (whether single or multi-jetways)—whether using the EFB or the default ATC option.While I know multi-jetways aren't currently supported on Xbox and cloud gaming, I am unable to use even the single jetways at these airports (such as OMDB, EGLL, and VHHH).
Sunday at 07:58 AM2 days I am also experiencing this, I have Hong Kong and Manchester. Manchester works just fine but Hong Kong doesn’t, suspiciously the one with multi-jetway support on PC
Sunday at 04:07 PM2 days Staff 15 hours ago, sumeetk said:Is anyone else experiencing issues with jetways after updating the scenery through the Marketplace? It seems that for sceneries supporting the iniBuilds multi-jetway system, none of the jetways are functioning at all (whether single or multi-jetways)—whether using the EFB or the default ATC option.While I know multi-jetways aren't currently supported on Xbox and cloud gaming, I am unable to use even the single jetways at these airports (such as OMDB, EGLL, and VHHH).Thanks for your report. I will ask the team for further clarification about this behaviour on Xbox.Thanks for your patience! Kyle - Community Manager iniBuilds Ltd. | inibuilds.com
13 hours ago13 hr Author On 10/4/2026 at 12:07 PM, iniKyle said:Thanks for your report. I will ask the team for further clarification about this behaviour on Xbox.Thanks for your patience!Hi Kyle,Any updates?
13 hours ago13 hr Staff 15 minutes ago, sumeetk said:Hi Kyle,Any updates?Nothing to report yet. Thanks for your continued patience! Kyle - Community Manager iniBuilds Ltd. | inibuilds.com
13 hours ago13 hr On 10/3/2026 at 5:59 PM, sumeetk said:Is anyone else experiencing issues with jetways after updating the scenery through the Marketplace? It seems that for sceneries supporting the iniBuilds multi-jetway system, none of the jetways are functioning at all (whether single or multi-jetways)—whether using the EFB or the default ATC option.While I know multi-jetways aren't currently supported on Xbox and cloud gaming, I am unable to use even the single jetways at these airports (such as OMDB, EGLL, and VHHH).I'll be honest. I didn't even know multi jetways were even supposed to work on Xbox. I thought that was going to be a pc update because you have to manually operate them.
2 hours ago2 hr Author 10 hours ago, MITCH1988 said:I'll be honest. I didn't even know multi jetways were even supposed to work on Xbox. I thought that was going to be a pc update because you have to manually operate them.True, but I didn't know earlier and then I found out that it needs an external app. But now the issue is that I can't even use a single jetway anymore, which makes the whole airport pretty much useless since nothing connects. P.S- I am actually on GeForce Now, but the reason I referred to Xbox is because both share the same concept.
Create an account or sign in to comment