Yesterday at 04:33 PM1 day When I'm trying to input my flight plan, and I try to get to the flight plan page when I click the buttons on the MCDU, it doesn't react to it. The cursor is there and tracking where I'm looking, but when I try to click any of the buttons, it doesn't do anything.
1 hour ago1 hr Staff On 10/3/2026 at 12:33 PM, Cookiekiller740 said:When I'm trying to input my flight plan, and I try to get to the flight plan page when I click the buttons on the MCDU, it doesn't react to it. The cursor is there and tracking where I'm looking, but when I try to click any of the buttons, it doesn't do anything.Hi,Where are you trying to import your flight plan from? Simbrief?Thanks! Kyle - Community Manager iniBuilds Ltd. | inibuilds.com
Create an account or sign in to comment