4 hours ago4 hr When I adjust the barometer as shown in the video, I experience a brief stutter or freeze.This issue occurs regardless of whether I am on the ground or at cruising altitude.I have tried almost every basic troubleshooting method, including reinstalling the aircraft and other general fixes, except for completely formatting my PC or removing all of my add-ons. However, the issue continues to occur, with spikes in MainThread and other performance metrics.This problem does not occur with any other aircraft and only happens with the iniBuilds A350.It has been extremely frustrating. I even tested it after completely closing all external programs running on my computer, but the issue still occurred.The add-ons I currently use are GSX, REX, and AAO, Elevatex.My PC specifications are:CPU: Ryzen 7 5700X3DGPU: RX 6800RAM: 32 GBI would really appreciate it if anyone could share their thoughts or suggest any possible solutions. Any advice would be greatly appreciated!Thank you for your time and help.problem video https://youtu.be/-OZBcEYqKok Edited 3 hours ago3 hr by rkdeheks
Create an account or sign in to comment