Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

iniBuilds Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Brief Stuttering When Adjusting the QNH Value in the iniBuilds A350 HELP!!!!!

Featured Replies

When I adjust the barometer as shown in the video, I experience a brief stutter or freeze.

This issue occurs regardless of whether I am on the ground or at cruising altitude.

I have tried almost every basic troubleshooting method, including reinstalling the aircraft and other general fixes, except for completely formatting my PC or removing all of my add-ons. However, the issue continues to occur, with spikes in MainThread and other performance metrics.

This problem does not occur with any other aircraft and only happens with the iniBuilds A350.

It has been extremely frustrating. I even tested it after completely closing all external programs running on my computer, but the issue still occurred.

The add-ons I currently use are GSX, REX, and AAO, Elevatex.

My PC specifications are:

  • CPU: Ryzen 7 5700X3D

  • GPU: RX 6800

  • RAM: 32 GB

I would really appreciate it if anyone could share their thoughts or suggest any possible solutions. Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you for your time and help.

problem video https://youtu.be/-OZBcEYqKok

Edited by rkdeheks

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.