Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

iniBuilds Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

A380 Xbox Memory Issue

Featured Replies

Hi Team

I just wanted to say thank you for this amazing aircraft, however I am very frustrated at the moment as I was planning my first long haul flight from Dubai to New York. After over an hour of prep I was about to line up on the runway when I got the notification, Memory resources running low, disabling avionics for performance. I tried everything before the flight to ensure nothing went wrong, such as, disabling all other addons and downloading only what was required, turned all online settings off, set rolling cache to 120gb, cleared the rolling cache before all of this, loaded onto the runway for 20 minutes to let the WASM compile, exited the sim and power cycled the console, loaded back in cold and dark, setup the aircraft, and then I got the notification. What more do I have to do? I paid a lot of money for this addon and am quite disappointed.

Thanks

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.