Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

iniBuilds Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

No Inibuilds sceneries work with GSX passengers

Featured Replies

So, I'm really hoping other people have this problem too. I've been looking on the forums and trying to figure out this issue but nothing has been working.

Basically every time I try to load passengers with GSX at every inibuilds scenery I have (KORD, EGLL, KJFK) the passengers just don't appear. I've been troubleshooting this and nothing seems to work. GSX does doesn't recognize the jetway that is right next to my aircraft. I've teleported to the gate via GSX, added the rear stairs and the rear stairs just don't spawn. GSX always says that there aren't any jetways, therefore passengers will not be visible. This happens very specifically with the ini A380, A350, and A340.

Because this is such a big issue for me, I will not be buying any more inibuilds sceneries until this gets fixed, and that's a bummer because inibuilds are my favorite developers.

PLEASE INIBUILDS RESPOND TO THIS AND TELL ME HOW TO FIX IT

  • Staff
1 hour ago, DXCOOLYO said:

So, I'm really hoping other people have this problem too. I've been looking on the forums and trying to figure out this issue but nothing has been working.

Basically every time I try to load passengers with GSX at every inibuilds scenery I have (KORD, EGLL, KJFK) the passengers just don't appear. I've been troubleshooting this and nothing seems to work. GSX does doesn't recognize the jetway that is right next to my aircraft. I've teleported to the gate via GSX, added the rear stairs and the rear stairs just don't spawn. GSX always says that there aren't any jetways, therefore passengers will not be visible. This happens very specifically with the ini A380, A350, and A340.

Because this is such a big issue for me, I will not be buying any more inibuilds sceneries until this gets fixed, and that's a bummer because inibuilds are my favorite developers.

PLEASE INIBUILDS RESPOND TO THIS AND TELL ME HOW TO FIX IT

Hi,

All three of the airports you mentioned above are using our multi-jetway system, which you can install from the iniManager.

Although this will not resolve the issue of seeing your passengers, we are in talks with the GSX team for better implementation.

Thanks for your patience and understanding!

Kyle - Community Manager

iniBuilds Ltd. | inibuilds.com

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.