8 hours ago8 hr Hey team! So glad OMDB v2 is now on the Xbox Marketplace! So far it seems promising and performance seems much better than V1! I just wanted to let you guys know that there is a little bit of level of detail in the interior that is missing, just like in v1. The only missing items that I’ve seen is missing chairs in the terminals. The static people seem to be sitting on air. This is seen throughout the entire airport and really ruins immersion. This bug is also seen on your London Heathrow airport. However, other than that, the airport is highly detailed and I know that I’m going to enjoy flying out of here!Thanks!
3 hours ago3 hr Staff Hi,Thanks fore your report! If you're able, could you attach a screenshot of this behaviour?Thanks again! Kyle - Community Manager iniBuilds Ltd. | inibuilds.com
2 hours ago2 hr Staff Just now, Liam Le Grange said:Thank you. Will forward to the team for review! Kyle - Community Manager iniBuilds Ltd. | inibuilds.com
Create an account or sign in to comment