Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

iniBuilds Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

A350 landing gear visually extends/retracts when switching between cockpit and external view

Featured Replies

Hello iniBuilds Team,

I have encountered a reproducible issue with the A350 in Microsoft Flight Simulator 2024.

I am currently using the latest A350 version v1.2.6.

The issue occurs with both the A350-900 and A350-1000:

On the ground:

  • Landing gear remains correctly extended.

  • Switching between cockpit and external view does not cause any issue.

  • The landing gear lever remains in the DOWN position.

In flight:

  • Landing gear lever is in the UP position.

  • Gear indications in the cockpit remain correctly showing the gear as UP.

  • When switching from cockpit view to external view, the landing gear is visually shown as extended.

  • It then retracts again.

  • This can repeat several times when switching between cockpit and external view.

  • The landing gear lever in the cockpit remains UP throughout the entire process and does not move.

  • When I remain in the external view without switching views again, the landing gear remains in the correct state according to the cockpit indications.

The exact same behaviour occurs with both the A350-900 and A350-1000.

I have therefore ruled out a controller input or an accidental gear command. The issue appears to be related to the external model/gear animation or the model/LOD being reloaded when switching between cockpit and external views.

Could you please confirm whether this is a known issue in v1.2.6 and whether there is a recommended workaround or fix?

I can also provide a video showing the issue if required.

Thank you!

  • Staff
6 hours ago, Tobias Lorenz said:

Hello iniBuilds Team,

I have encountered a reproducible issue with the A350 in Microsoft Flight Simulator 2024.

I am currently using the latest A350 version v1.2.6.

The issue occurs with both the A350-900 and A350-1000:

On the ground:

  • Landing gear remains correctly extended.

  • Switching between cockpit and external view does not cause any issue.

  • The landing gear lever remains in the DOWN position.

In flight:

  • Landing gear lever is in the UP position.

  • Gear indications in the cockpit remain correctly showing the gear as UP.

  • When switching from cockpit view to external view, the landing gear is visually shown as extended.

  • It then retracts again.

  • This can repeat several times when switching between cockpit and external view.

  • The landing gear lever in the cockpit remains UP throughout the entire process and does not move.

  • When I remain in the external view without switching views again, the landing gear remains in the correct state according to the cockpit indications.

The exact same behaviour occurs with both the A350-900 and A350-1000.

I have therefore ruled out a controller input or an accidental gear command. The issue appears to be related to the external model/gear animation or the model/LOD being reloaded when switching between cockpit and external views.

Could you please confirm whether this is a known issue in v1.2.6 and whether there is a recommended workaround or fix?

I can also provide a video showing the issue if required.

Thank you!

Hi, thanks for your report. I will test this today and report any findings.

Thanks for your patience!

Kyle - Community Manager

iniBuilds Ltd. | inibuilds.com

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.