Yesterday at 05:37 PM1 day Could the China Southern livery be added to the livery pack available on Xbox? IMO it’s the best looking livery on this airplane and even though it’s no longer in service as such, it would open up a lot of sectors. Thanks!
Yesterday at 05:54 PM1 day Staff 8 minutes ago, MeesM said:Could the China Southern livery be added to the livery pack available on Xbox? IMO it’s the best looking livery on this airplane and even though it’s no longer in service as such, it would open up a lot of sectors.Thanks!Hi,Thanks for your feedback. I'll pass this along to the team for further consideration. Thanks again! Kyle - Community Manager iniBuilds Ltd. | inibuilds.com
2 hours ago2 hr To each their own, but I definitely don't think it's the best. Honestly, I've always found the China Southern livery pretty hideous on this frame.
Create an account or sign in to comment